Tragic party ended presumably caused by electric shock killed young resident of Pemuteran village whilst holding his microphone
Thursday, 18 October 2018 01:55
21 year old Putu Miki Santara from Buleleng, was killed allegedly due to electric shock, on Wednesday (10/17/2018) around 12.00 a.m.
According to information, death picked up Santara's victim when he was busy partying hard drinks such as arak and tuak while karaoke, together with her colleagues. The party was held at Ketut Wertu's house, in Banjar Bukit Teledu, Pemuteran Village. Allegedly, electricity stung Santara's victim's body, when he was holding a microphone.
According to witness testimony in the police, when holding the mic, Sentana's victim was able to sing. Just a few seconds of singing, Sentara's victim suddenly did not fall from his seat, and was unconscious. He fell in a position still holding the mic. His colleagues who saw this incident rushed to rescue the victims of Sentana. But when his body was touched, his colleagues claimed to feel an electric shock. Until one of the residents immediately pulled the mic cable from the socket, to then escape the Sentana victim to Gerokgak Health Center II.
Unfortunately, when he arrived at the puskesmas, the medical authorities said that if the Sentana victim had died. The fingers of his right hand were found to turn blue, his tongue protruded, and the discharge from his anus. This incident also made his parents hit hard. Nevertheless, before the police, Sentana's parents agreed to accept this incident as a disaster, and refused to do an autopsy.
Head of Public Relations of Buleleng Police, Iptu Sumarjaya when confirmed confirmed the existence of the incident.
"At that time the victim along with his colleagues helped his neighbor Ketut Wertu make fangs in preparation for marriage. After finishing putting the victim's fangs together with his friends, they started drinking arak (GGH) and tuak while karaoke. Initially the mic was held by his colleague named AGUS, at that time the mic condition was mediocre. After a while, the mic was taken by the victim and suddenly he fell suspected to be electrocuted, "said the Head of the Sumarjaya Subdivision.
Kasubbag Sumarjaya added, at this time the police were still carrying out an investigation to ascertain whether the Sentana victim was killed due to electric shock or other factors.
Source : www.balipuspanews.com