Short circuit burned down 15 are villa complex in Sanur.
Tuesday, 07 May 2019 02:12
The fire on Jalan Pangembak, Sanur Kauh was reported at 10:35 p.m on Sunday 05/05/2019 and fire brigade arrived at the location at 10:50 p.m.
The villa complex contaning 3 buildings on 15 are owned by French National EVelyne Borfiga burned completely down over period of 4 hours
Before the fire broke out, the three villas had a power failure. At that time one guest told the villa staff that the electricity was off and the staff turned on the electricity meter again. A 30 minutes later one of the guests again called again the villa staff while pointing towards the villa's roof. At that time the fire was burning above the villa.
The fire brigage could not save the three buildings of the villa complex as the buildings been constructed with many flammable materialsand all the three villas have been burned down.
Luckily there were no fatalities in this incident and all 12 guest present at the villa have been resqued,
While material losses were estimated around aprox Rp 5 billion. and it also spreads a part of the Chilean consulate building that is behind the Villa,
To extinguish the fire, the fire brigade deployed 5 units from Denpasar City BPBD and 2 units and 2 BPBD City ambulance PSC units in Denpasar
Source : https://bali.tribunnews.com